Skills and Certifications
- SAIR/GNU Certified Linux Professional (LCP)
- SAIR/GNU Certified Linux Administrator (LCA)
- SAIR/GNU Certified Linux Instructor (LCI)
- Digium Certified Asterisk Professional (dCAP)
- Open Source Telecom and ISP Infrastructure
- Asterisk Open Source PBX
- Kamailio SIP Server
- GNU GK (Open H323 Gatekeeper)
- Free Radius
- Networking Skills:
- CheckPoint Firewall Administrator
- Cisco ASA Firewall Administrator
- pfSense Firewall Administrator
- Cisco Router Administrator including BGP4 and High Availability configurations.
- Programming Languages: C/C++, PHP, JAVA, Python
- Development Environments: Eclipse IDE, InteliJ Idea, phpStorm
- Operating Environments: Windows (all versions), Solaris, Linux
- Scripting Experience: bash, tcsh, perl, php-cli
- Commercial Products: Windows Server (Standard and Enterprise), MS-SQL, CheckPoint VPN1, NG and NGX
- Open Source Products: Postfix, Courier IMAP, MySQL, FreeRadius, Asterisk, GNU GK, Kamauilio, Apache (BrainBench Certified).
Publications, Books and awards
- “The VoiceCon RFP: Walking the path of the penguin’ – Can an open source VoIP solution meet Allan Sulkin’s criteria? Of course! – Published Aug 2007-11-19
- “AsteriskNOW – A Practical Guide” – Published by Packt Publishing, March 2008.
- “Asterisk 1.4 and 1.6 AGI Programming” – Published by Packt Publishing, Jan 2009
- Winner of the Digium Innovation Award – Pioneer Division – 2008
- Winner of the Digium Innovation Award – Pioneer Division – 2009
Open Source and Community Affiliations
- The Asterisk Open Source PBX Project – Active member since late 2002
- Founder of the Israeli Asterisk users group (http://www.asterisk.org.il) – since 2005.
- The Israeli Linux Users Group – Active member since 1996.
- Co-founder of the Haifa Linux Users Group (haifux) – 1998.
- The GnuGK OpenH323 Gatekeeper – Active member since 2003.